Monday, November 8, 2010

My Plan for Material Science and Engineering

               Simple plan to crack the hell out of section A of AMIE. Everyday preparation for say about an hour. 45 days per subject. Additional 2 hours on weekends.

               I am choosing Material Science and Engineering as my first subject. Target to complete is "22 Dec 210". I shall keep you all updated on my progress.

              I have secured my copies of "Study material on Material Science and Engineering" provided by AMIE,  "Material Science and Engineering" by Raghavan from PHI, "Elements of Material Science and Engineering" by LA Vanblack. Along with some old question papers from net.

Don't forget to grab a copy of Material Science and Engineering book, which is essential for preparing for AMIE, Material Science.

with warm regards
allmyposts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...