Thursday, November 25, 2010

What is the best way to head with Material Science??

Hello Everyone,


    To those who are new, this is a blog to blog about my preparation & plans to crack the hell out of section A of AMIE. I started with the subject MATERIAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING. 

    This subject is little tough for the simple reason that I am into computer science after my high school and am not at all interested in this topic. So its little difficult for me to choose the right topic & to keep me interested. I am done with two chapters viz Introduction to Material Science & Introduction to point defects. 

    So please do suggest me some good study plan. Should I just go forward and complete the topics in syllabus in lexical order / order given in syllabus or should I choose some good chapter? If later, what are the good chapters in the syllabus?


    Please do enlighten me on the same.

with warm regards
allmyposts

2 comments:

  1. can u pls suggest me regarding computer science .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what exactly would you like to know??? I too am preparing to take up computer science only as my specialization .. first we need to complete section A .. then we must prove to IEI that we are employed under an engineer for about one year atleast .. then clear all subjects @ section B... this is the procedure.. if you have any further queries please go to IEIndia.com or mail me ... allmyonlineearnings@gmail.com ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...