Thursday, November 11, 2010

Status Chap 02

Hello Everyone, 

    Good Day to you all, I was little lazy yesterday. I did not read a single new topic also yesterday. I was making notes of all the topics which I was studied. I am sure making notes is good, as I read from hell lot of sources. I need to study about them all, make and store points at one place for future reference. So its good. Know more about study skills here by buying the book Effective Study Skills: Step-by-Step System to Achieve Student Success at amazon.


    So nothing new today. Just gonna edit old posts to ensure that they are of good quality. 


Don't forget to grab a copy of Material Science and Engineering book, which is essential for preparing for AMIE, Material Science.

with warm regards
allmyposts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...